Hill Museum and Manuscript Library (HMML)
Preservation of ancient manuscripts.
HMML places special priority on manuscripts endangered by political conflict. In a recent piece in The Atlantic, "The Monk Who Saves Manuscripts from ISIS," Italian journalist Matteo Fagotto travels with Fr Columba, detailing HMML's global preservation work in the face of religious extremism. Read the entire article in The Atlantic.HMML Reading Room: CLICK HERE
Catholic Bible Online Vulgate, Douay-Rheims & Knox
Catholic Scripture Study International
Haydock's Douay Rheims
Agape Bible Study
Digital Dead Sea Scrolls
Psallam Domino A Scripture Blog
Beauty, then, is not mere decoration, but rather an essential element of the liturgical action, since it is an attribute of God himself and his revelation. These considerations should make us realize the care which is needed, if the liturgical action is to reflect its innate splendour.—Benedict XVI.
Reflections on the New Translation of the Missal by Fr. Geoff Kerslake
Missale Romanum cum Lectionibus
The files at the above link require a DJVU reader.
- Roman Missal (USA edition)
- Missale Romanum (Latin Ordinary Form) Third Typical Edition
- Missale Romanum 1962 Large PDF
- Ordinary Form: comparison of the Four Eucharist Prayers [Roman Canon (EP1), EP2, EP3 & EP4]
- FONTES Comissiones Liturgicae the complete docs of the Paul VI Liturgical Commission
- OF (Latin) Chanted Readings
- EF Latin/English Propers
- On Active Participation In The Liturgy. Blessed John Paul II.
- from The Spirit of the Liturgy: The Altar and the Direction of Prayer; Art, Image and Artists; Music and Liturgy. J. Card. Ratzinger.
- Does The Ordinary Form Have A Distinctive Voice? Jeffry Tucker.
- Roman Missal 3.0. Fr. D. Friel.
- From One Eucharistic Prayer to Many: How it Happened and Why. Father Cassian Folsom, O.S.B.
- The Authentic Spirit of the Liturgy In Roman Usage. Msgr. G. Marini.
- The Glory of The Liturgy: Pope Benedict's Vision. Most Rev. Peter J. Elliott.
- Why The Liturgical Reform? H.H. Hitchcock.
- An Open Letter to the Church Renouncing My Service On I.C.E.L.. Father Stephen Somerville, STL. An account by an important figure involved with the translation process that led to the highly flawed 1973 edition of the Roman Missal. Video HERE at Southern Orders blogspot.
- Participation. Sacred Music: Volume 114, Number 4, Winter 1987. Msgr. Richard J. Schuler.
- Sacra Liturgia Conference: the liturgy in the internet age, Vatican Radio interview (mp3). Jeffrey Tucker.
- The Mass In Scripture
Click on images to Enlarge
Mass Pew Card Side A
Mass Pew Card Side B
|« Corrected »|
Ordinary Form Mass Sheet | with Latin
[Sanctus, Pater Noster, Agnus Dei]
8.5x11 inches (Letter/double-sided)
added March 2014
Photocopy next two pages back-to-back.
|Click on Image to ENLARGE|
Beauty and Tradition in the “Church of the Poor”
April 27, 2015